Discount Jaguar Parts uses FedEx and USPS to ship parts. Below are the details of our shipping policy:
- Shipping charges are calculated at the time of checkout and are based on weight.
- Some items that are oversized may require extra shipping cost that cannot be calculated at checkout. If you order an oversized item, we will adjust your shipping rate and contact you to collect the extra shipping charges.
- You, the shopper, are responsible for all shipping charges.
- Shipping method selected at checkout does not necessarily reflect the time frame it will take to receive your parts. In some cases, we do not have all parts in stock and will need to order them before shipping them to you. Therefore, the shipping time frame selected at checkout reflects the length of time once we receive your part and are able to ship it.
- Currently we ship the the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico only.